Saturday 30 July 2011

MR.R is coming!!!!

guest: knock.knock.assalamualaikum.anybody home?
me : waalaikummussalam. who's there?
guest:it's me. youe special guest.
me :huh? *wondering
guest: you don't remember me? i come to you every year.
me : there are so many people came to my house every year. how i supposed to remember?
guest: but i'm the one that you've been waiting for.
me : oh my.i really have no idea.any clue?
guest: why don't you open the door for me first?
me : i don't invite strangers into my house.
guest: fine then. my name is Mr.R.
me : Mr.R ? can you tell me your full name or maybe a little bit about your background?
guest:i'm someone that the muslims around the world been waiting for. but there are some people hate me.i only come once a year for 30 days. whether they like me or not, i still have to meet them. you won't regret if you welcome me.
me : oh, my Ramadhan!!! finally you come. wait.wait. i find the key to open the door.
guest: yeah,i;ve been standing here in front of your door for a long time.
me : so sorry.~

No comments:

Post a Comment