Sunday 31 July 2011


This Monday all muslims around the world will start fasting.
This night had begun tarawikh prayers.
sadly i'm not able to celebrate the fast with my family.
I am far abroad.it take about 3 hours for me to get back to my hometown. :) haha. hyperbola. when i wrote :i'm far abroad" , it makes me feel like i'm in overseas.haha.
usually we go to the mosque for prayers tarawikh together.then, my father will remind us to "niat puasa" at night and during "sahur".
my mom will fry chicken nugget or pop corn chicken or drumsticks etc for us. damn yummy!!!
but now, no more chicken.
she will makes a mug of hot chocolate or milk for me and my younger sister. fyi, she is the only sibling that i have.haha
then i'll eat few dates for extra energy.
raisins for my brain.so that i can focus at school.
drink about 2 glasses of plain water while "berselawat".
after sahur, my mom don't allow us to continue our 'project'. sleeping lah..
she ask us to read AL-Quran or perform "solat sunat".
then , take a bath, pray Subuh and go to school.
we must go to school before 7. my mom will turn in a scary terrifying ugly monster if we're late for school.
oh, enough of writing about this. it's only makes me cry..
:'(
these are what i've done for 14 years.
owh, i miss all the moments!!!
anyway, to my beloved family, happy fasting..
love.

No comments:

Post a Comment